Boddam is not producing equipment at this time.
The Extreme Flex is overwhelmingly the choice of NLL and pro goalies worldwide. The proprietary arm and harness design with advanced construction methods engineer the upper as it is today. Maintaining CLA sizing and standards, the Extreme Flex sets the bar as the largest, fully squared shot blocking upper on the market. Front arm floaters work in unison with the elbow flex points keeping the entire arm square to the shooter. Arm floaters nest with wing and chest pad achieving perfect seal to the body giving the goalie the largest possible net coverage.
- New spine and kidney protector are essential to reduce post and bar rebounds
- Enhanced bicep and forearm protectors provide even greater arm balance and mobility.
- Pro lace arm system allows full arm rotation and maximum throwing ability
- Dual harness system uses cantilever engineering keeping shoulders large and square, also provide superior displacement of ball energy
- Proprietary harness system adjusts with each goalie allowing largest size while staying within CLA specs
- Recommended for Bantam players (ages 13-14 years of age) and up
- OLA & CLA Category 3 equipment standard.
- OLA/CLA Approved
- USBOXLA Recommended