The Cascade Field Face Shield is specifically made by Cascade for use with their helmets. The Cascade Face Shield was designed as a physical barrier from liquid splatter droplets. Now you and your player can feel safer about returning to play
- Made with exclusive Cascade anti-fog materials
- Designed with ventilation in mind
- Die-cut for the perfect fit for the Cascade helmets
- Easily cleaned and disinfected. Can be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Players should follow disinfecting guidelines as updated by the CDC.
- 3-Pack allows players to have backups in their bagEasily attaches to the Cascade helmet using the 4 point fastening system
- Intended for limited use and quick change as needed.
- Depending on the player's varying degree of wear and tear the number of uses per shield may vary.
- Available in two sizes
- Adult size fits Cascade S, R, CPXR and CPRV helmets
- Youth size fits Cascade S Youth, CS and CSA helmets
DISCLAIMER: PRODUCT INTENDED FOR LIMITED USE WITH VARIABLE DEGREES OF WEAR AND TEAR. NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY ON THE NUMBER OF USES PER SHIELD.
WARNING: USE ONLY AS PHYSICAL BARRIER FROM LIQUID SPLATTER DROPLETS. USE ONLY FOR PLAYING LACROSSE AND WITH AN AUTHORIZED CASCADE HELMET. DO NOT USE AS PROTECTION AGAINST OPEN FLAMES AND SPARKS. CLEAN WITH MILD SOAP AND WATER. TO DISINFECT FOLLOW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES. IF THE PRODUCT IS DAMAGED REMOVE FROM PLAY IMMEDIATELY.