Evo Warp Pro 2 head and Evo Pro Carbon shaft is the lightest complete stick Warrior has ever made. Engineered with Axyflex and Minimus Carbon technology to generate a quick and accurate release at a stick weight of approximately 285 grams.
Evo Pro Carbon Shaft
- Axyflex is engineered to provide Warrior's stiffest carbon fiber layup in the lateral and transverse directions to drive the fastest and most accurate release. Total shaft weight approximately 125 grams
Evo Pro 2 Head
- Re-designed Evo Warp Pro 2 head features a tighter face shape and mid-low bottom rail for superior accuracy and ball control
- Warp pocket is 3D knitted in a mid-low pattern with built-in grip texture to enhance hold, feel and channel
- New optional LOC THROAT feature: insert LOC THROAT for better head to handle attachment or leave out for lightweight performance
The Evo Warp Pro 2 Complete comes in a mid-low pocket with 3 new whip offerings, ML1, ML 2, and ML3.
- Whip 1 - has the lowest amount of whip and the quickest release, perfect for an attackman or midfielder that operates in close and needs to get feeds/shots off as quickly as possible
- Whip 2 - has a quick release but offers added whip for those that need the added hold/shot speed to shoot from the outside
- Whip 3 - being the perfect balance between the two.