We would like to update you on how we are addressing the issues surrounding Covid-19. We have been proud members of our community for over 21 years and understand everyone's concerns regarding the situation we are all faced with. We are not only concerned for everyone's health and welfare but for the uncertainty of this year's lacrosse season and beyond.
In an effort to help stop the spread of this virus, we have taken the following actions:
- RETAIL STORE TEMPORARILY CLOSED * We have temporarily closed our retail store. We will continue to monitor the situation and follow government guidelines.
- ON-LINE STORE IS OPEN * We are still processing & filling orders through our on-line store. While packaging orders, our staff is washing their hands regularly and keeping the work station sanitized.
- DELIVERY & CONTACTLESS PICK-UP AVAILABLE * We are offering two options to get you your orders.
- Delivery via Canada Post or UPS** Please refer to our current Shipping Policy for updates
- Contactless Curb-Side Pick-up
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12pm to 3pm.
- Please choose the Pick-up option when placing your order and indicate the date and time in the Notes section so that we can have your order ready.
Keep in mind that the fields and arenas may be empty right now but LACROSSE WILL BE BACK. We feel for the teams and players that were unable to finish their seasons. We are empathetic to those of you waiting to see if your season will begin. In the meantime, keep your skills up by practicing everyday, keep your body healthy by working out everyday and keep your mind strong by staying positive everyday.
This situation will get better if we all support and be considerate of one another.