We would like to update you on how we are addressing the issues surrounding Covid-19. We have been proud members of our community for over 21 years and understand everyone's concerns regarding the situation we are all faced with. We are not only concerned for everyone's health and welfare but for the uncertainty of this year's lacrosse season and beyond.
In an effort to help stop the spread of this virus, we have taken the following actions:
REDUCED STORE HOURS
- We are open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12pm to 5pm
- We have implemented appropriate public health measures and adjusted our operations to prevent and reduce the spread of COVID-19 among our staff and customers.
- We sanitize the workplace thoroughly and often, especially frequently touched surfaces and common areas, such as door handles and entryways,
- We sanitize surfaces and immediate area between each transaction
- We ask that all customers following these basic safety measures:
- Wear a mask (as mandated by provincial and municipal bylaw)
- Keep 2 meters apart from staff members and other customers
- Sanitize your hands with sanitizer provided throughout the store
- Stay at home if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19
- We are processing & filling orders through our on-line store.
- While packaging orders, our staff is washing their hands regularly and keeping the work station sanitized.
- We are shipping orders via Canada Post and UPS. Please refer to our current Shipping Policy for updates
- Please note Canada Post and UPS are experiencing delays as important safety measures, including physical distancing, means it takes longer to process heavy parcel volumes.
- We are offering contactless pick-ups on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12pm to 5pm.
- When placing your order on-line, please choose the pick-up option and indicate the date and time in the Notes section so that we can have your order ready.
- You can also call the store (905) 837-8326 to place an order and we will have your order ready (usually the same day.)
Keep in mind that the fields and arenas may be empty right now but LACROSSE WILL BE BACK. We feel for the teams and players that were unable to finish their seasons. We are empathetic to those of you waiting to see if your season will begin. In the meantime, keep your skills up by practicing everyday, keep your body healthy by working out everyday and keep your mind strong by staying positive everyday.
This situation will get better if we all support and be considerate of one another.