* * * * * Warranty Information * * * * *
If the product you purchased breaks or is defective, you will need to contact the manufacturer directly for a replacement. If the product is under warranty, an exchange will be made by the manufacturer.
What products are covered?
Heads & Shafts
HEADS: Heads must not be abused, altered, defaced, pinched, dyed or otherwise negligently damaged. Stringing components are not covered under warranty. Most heads carry a 6-month warranty; however, warranty periods and conditions will vary by manufacturer
SHAFTS: Shafts must not be abused or otherwise negligently damaged. Dings, dents, scratches or grip are NOT covered under warranty. Wood shafts and aluminum 6000 series shafts are not covered. Most shafts carry a 6-month warranty; however, warranty periods and conditions will vary by manufacturer
Manufacturer defects in material and workmanship are covered for a period of 30 days from the original purchase date. The warranty does not cover parts that are subject to normal wear and tear.
How to make a Warranty Claim?
Go the manufacturer’s website under Warranty and complete the Warranty Claim Form. Most manufacturers will request you to download the receipt and photos of the damaged product to process a claim. Warranty periods and conditions will vary by manufacturer, please refer to the manufacturers’ websites for current warranty information.
* * * * *Warranty Disclaimer * * * * *
You acknowledge that any warranty in connection with products or services offered on our site or in our store is solely provided by the manufacturer of that product or service.
- There are no cash or credit refunds for items covered under the manufacturer's warranties. This covers most heads, shafts, and protective gear.
- All warranties are the responsibility of the manufacturer, not Lax Shack.
- There is no exchange or swapping of items under the manufacturers warranty. If you want something else, please contact the manufacturer directly. We can not swap items on their behalf. Only the manufacturer can do that.
- There is no warranty for items sold under Save Big sales. Most of these items will not be available for replacement and the manufacturer will not warranty them.
Note: Warrior & Maverik warranties are handled through Lax Shack. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the damaged product and receipt and we will handle the replacement with Warrior or Maverik.