The Complete 2 Intermediate stick has a versatile head and premium alloy shaft for consistent, worry-free performance. Recommended for players 10-14 years of age.
LEGEND INTERMEDIATE HEAD
- Better Scoop - the sleek, rounded scoop and stiff design lets you pick up ground balls with ease
- Versatile Design - with 29 sidewall holes for easy stringing and slightly narrow face shape for better ball control and serious versatility
- No More Head Rattle - the locking bolt eliminates distracting head rattle
- Type 3 features advanced Twistex™ technology, designed to give you more accuracy, more control, and more speed.
- A Series attack shafts deliver superior performance at an even better value
- Weight 135
- The 7150 premium aluminum alloy used in the A Series lacrosse shafts offers a solid strength-to-weight ratio without breaking the bank
Includes Butt End, End Cap & Tape